Custom Monoclonal Antibody Production
Note, this page lists the scope of our monoclonal antibody production approach. To view our general philosophy on antibody production, please click here.
Our custom monoclonal antibody production service is broken down into the typical multi-phase development strategy for flexibility purposes.
Phase I: Inception $4,750
- Vivitide will analyze target protein(s) and make peptide for immunization and screening.
- Additional screening methods will be discussed and finalized (additional charges may apply).
- Three mice (Balb/c) will be immunized over a period of seven weeks.
- Anti-sera will be analyzed by ELISA using appropriate material and/or samples sent to customer for evaluation.
Phase II: Development $6,000
- Splenocyte cells from top mouse will be fused with a myeloma cell line.
- Fusions will be screened for hybridomas producing specific antibodies by ELISA.
- Expanded fusion positives will be screened in a reconfirmation assay from which up to 20 different parental clones will be selected and supernatant samples sent to customer for evaluation.
- One vial of each parental clone will be frozen and stored for future use.
Phase III: Sub-cloning $1,550 each sub-clone
- Sub-cloning of parental cell line with ELISA screening and expansion.
- Up to two positive sub-clones from each parental clone will be expanded and isotyped, with a final deliverable of 10mL supernatant from each sent to the customer for evaluation.
- All remaining material is frozen and can be banked for a period of six months.
Phase IV: Production To Scale
- Scale-up production and purification
Click here to request a quote.
Questions? Do not hesitate to call us at 888-343-5974 or email us at us at email@example.com.