Custom Monoclonal Antibody Production
This page lists the phases of our monoclonal antibody production process. To learn more about our general philosophy on antibody production, please click here.
A need for consistent, long term homogenous material, using a monoclonal antibody may be a better solution. vivitides' custom monoclonal antibody production service is set up into a multi-phase development strategy for flexibility purposes. Our standard project design with pricing is below, but many other options exist, including making modification-specific and anti-ID monoclonal antibodies.
Phase I: Inception $4,750
- Vivitide will analyze target protein(s) and make peptide for immunization and screening.
- Additional screening methods will be discussed and finalized (additional charges may apply).
- Three mice (Balb/c) will be immunized over a period of seven weeks.
- Anti-sera will be analyzed by ELISA using appropriate material and/or samples sent to customer for evaluation.
Phase II: Development $6,000
- Splenocyte cells from top mouse will be fused with a myeloma cell line.
- Fusions will be screened for hybridomas producing specific antibodies by ELISA.
- Expanded fusion positives will be screened in a reconfirmation assay from which up to 20 different parental clones will be selected and supernatant samples sent to customer for evaluation.
- One vial of each parental clone will be frozen and stored for future use.
Phase III: Sub-cloning $1,550 each sub-clone
- Sub-cloning of parental cell line with ELISA screening and expansion.
- Up to two positive sub-clones from each parental clone will be expanded and isotyped, with a final deliverable of 10mL supernatant from each sent to the customer for evaluation.
- All remaining material is frozen and can be banked for a period of six months.
Phase IV: Production To Scale
- Scale-up production and purification
Learn More About Our Services and Download our Latest Brochures
Questions? Do not hesitate to call us at 888-343-5974 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.