Custom Peptide Synthesis
With over 50 years combined* industry experience, vivitide is the partner to turn to for your custom peptide synthesis needs.
We specialize in meeting our customer’s needs and delivering the highest quality and service in the industry. Hallmarks of our custom peptide synthesis services include:
- Simple to Complex Peptide Synthesis
- From mg to kg Scales
- Peptide Arrays
- Stable Isotope Labeling
- Substrates by Design™
Our experienced scientists will work with you to personally ensure that your compound meets your specification. Whether the issue is purity, quantity, or time, we will see to it that you are satisfied. You have our word on it.
With two US production sites, we have the capability and expertise to perform a wide variety of chemistries such as: solid phase peptide synthesis, solution phase synthesis, native chemical ligation, glycochemistry, small molecule synthesis, high throughput synthesis, PEGylations, and more.
Learn More About Our Services and Download our Latest Brochures
Multi-disulfide Peptides and Cyclic Peptides
We have extensive experience folding highly complicated molecules to their biologically active forms, whether folding naturally or by using an orthogonal protection strategy. Examples of multi-disulfide peptides include native molecules and analogs of conotoxins, defensins, hepcidins, chemokines, ion channel blockers (ShK, HwTX4, charybdotoxin, iberiotoxin, margatoxin, ProTx-II, mu-conotoxins, etc). Additional types of cyclizations and peptide macrocycles are available such as Head to Tail, Internal Lactam, and stapled peptides.
Acylation and amidation, biotynylation, cyclizations, alkylation, lipidation, pegylation, phosphorylation, coupling of bifunctional chelating agents and prosthetic groups for imaging agents, click chemistry.
- Hydroxyethylene Isostere Reduced Peptide Bonds
- Classical Solid-Phase Peptide Synthesis (SPPS), Solution Phase Peptide Synthesis
- Native Chemical Ligation
- RGD Platforms
vivitide is an industry leader for RGD-related cyclic and multimeric peptides, conjugates, and custom chemistry services, and is ready to serve the ever-changing needs of investigators in the field.
Besides custom synthesis, we also design the structures of novel compounds representing the aforementioned group, aimed at improving RGD-based radiotracers biodistribution via the application of pharmacokinetic modifiers.
- Novel Amino Acid Derivatives
- Stereo Selective Synthesis
- Special Protecting Groups
- Natural Product Synthesis
- Chromogenic / Fluorogenic Substrates
Technologies and More
- Purities from crude to >98%
- Microwave Chemistry
- High Throughput Synthesis: for vaccine generation, neoantigen peptides, screening, epitope mapping, and more
- Manufacturing sites in Massachusetts or Kentucky, USA.
- Kentucky site is Certified ISO 9001:2015.
- Personalized Ph.D. level consultation with experienced peptide chemistry experts.
- In-house Amino Acid Analysis (AAA) and additional analytical services are available.
- Available rush service.
- We also have a full-time equivalent (FTE) services available.
*operating previously as New England Peptide and Peptides International