Antibodies for Immuno-MRM (iMRM)
The immunoaffinity enrichment of tryptic fragments is the industry benchmark for use in mass spectrometry (MS) biomarker research or proteomics. Our custom TrypBodies™ platform (for anti-peptide antibodies against tryptic peptide fragments), can be used for enrichment or purification, which may lead to superior analytical performance during the evaluation of protein expression and quantitation by MS.
We will review and optimize your selected sequences for conjugation and purification. Two rabbits will be immunized, with an ELISA performed to determine the animal with the highest associated reactivity to the peptide sequence. Finally, an affinity purification will be performed utilizing special protocols to minimize passenger peptide signal. The final result is specific antibodies that are functionally optimized for iMRM.
- iMRM specific sequence design consultation – these are not your normal anti-peptide antibodies.
- Peptide synthesis with the highest purity and quality in the industry.
- Specialized coupling and blocking strategies for optimal immunization.
- Animal facilities are AAALAC accredited, OLAW assured, and USDA licensed.
- Post-immunization ELISA follow up and detailed consultation.
- Specialized affinity purification protocols for pAbs with optimal performance.
- Flexible protocols available. Immunize with only one sequence or up to five peptides at once to maximize your chances of success.
Coupled with our NEPTune™ services for custom heavy peptide synthesis, and TrypKits™ for custom kit manufacture, TrypBodies™ are the solution to your needs for quality custom iMRM reagents.
Also ask about our TrypKits™, TrypTides™ and TrypRaws™
Request more information or a quote today! Use our form or contact us at email@example.com. As always, do not hesitate to call us at 888-343-5974.
Note: THIS WORKFLOW AND ASSOCIATED TECHNOLOGY IS OWNED BY SISCAPA AND COVERED BY THE FOLLOWING US AND FOREIGN PATENTS AND ADDITIONAL PENDING PATENT APPLICATIONS:
US Patents 6,649,419; 7,632,686; 9,164,089; 9,274,124; 9,558,922; 9,581,589; 9,588,126
Foreign Patents 2,186,879 (EU); 100558879 (China); 2,501,000 (Canada); 2003287017 (Australia)